|Vending Type:||Automatic Water Filter||RO Membrane:||Filmtec Membrane|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Membrane:||GE RO Membrane|
|Application:||Drinking Water||Control System:||Omron PLC Control|
6.8Mpa Water Purification Plant,
15m3/H Daily Water Purification Plant,
PLC ro water purification system
220V 380V Automatic Sea Water Purification Plant For Daily Water Consumption Stable Running
High TDS Heavy Duty Seawater To Drinking Water Machine With Large Permeate Capacity
|Product Grouping||Reverse Osmosis|
|Application||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
Function description of RO seawater purification system
a. Online monitoring record for inlet and outlet water flow, and pressure for desalination system.
b. Automatic cleaning and fore & back flushing system of sand filter before RO system.
c. Automatic low speed chemical cleaning and dosing system in RO pretreatment system.
d. On-site commissioning and conduct is available upon demand of customer.
e. Offering consumables with preferencial price, such as PP filter, valves, pressure gauges, and other quick-wear parts.
f. Automatic alarm system for the emergency circumstances of low pressure, overcurrent, water shortage for high pressure pump.
Operation condition for RO Seawater Desalination Plant
1. Feed sea water with TDS less than 42000ppm, for desalinating sea water into fresh water with TDS less than 800ppm;
2. Overall system is under controlling and monitoring via PLC system;
3. Automatic cleaning device is adopted for RO system;
4. When operation pressure is over 6.8Mpa, the system shut down automatically, and give alarm for attention;
5. High pressure pump is equipped with low-pressure protection device, when pre-treated sea water pressure is less than 0.05Mpa, the system will shut down automatically and give alarm for attention;
6. If the product water is unqualified (salt content more than 800ppm), the system will drain automatically and give alarm for attention.
Contact Person: hongjun