|Product Name:||Multimedia Water Filter||Material:||Carbon Steel/stainless Steel|
|Filter Material:||Quartz Sand, Activated Carbon, Manganese Sand, Anthracite, Etc.||Size:||2200*1800mm|
|Wall Thickness:||8mm||Water Inlet:||DN100|
Activated Carbon Multimedia Filter Tank,
DN100 Multimedia Filter Tank,
petrochemical industrial sand filter
sand activated carbon multimedia filter tank 2200*1800Mechanical filter
Quartz sand filter is generally used as the pretreatment of reverse osmosis equipment and ultrafiltration equipment, mainly to intercept and adsorb sediment, colloid, metal ions and organic matter. Commonly used filter materials are quartz sand, activated carbon, anthracite, manganese sand and so on. Widely used in agricultural irrigation, chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, industrial and mining industries.
1. Compact structure: The equipment integrates coagulation reaction, filtration and continuous cleaning. Simplified water treatment process, small footprint, simple structure, flexible and convenient installation and operation. Reduce the energy consumption and labor management costs of multiple links in the raw water treatment process, and reduce the difficulty of operation.
2. The effect of coagulation reaction is obvious: the use of coagulation reaction mechanism and sedimentation mechanism can effectively remove suspended solids and colloidal substances in the water, which is beneficial to further reduce the turbidity of the effluent in the sand filter area.
3. Continuous self-cleaning filtration: the filter medium is automatically circulated and cleaned continuously without stopping the machine for backwashing.
4. Reduce the content of suspended solids (SS) in the raw water: with a micro-flocculation device, various industrial water, urban domestic sewage, and industrial water with the highest influent SS≤mg/L are used as reuse water, and the removal rate is ≥90%, achieving perfect filtration effect.
5. Specially selected materials, long service life.
The operation of the quartz sand filter can be automatically controlled, with high filtration efficiency, low resistance, large processing flow, and few recoil times. It is widely used in the pretreatment of pure water, food and beverage water, mineral water, electronics, printing and dyeing, papermaking, chemical industry, and the filtration of industrial sewage after secondary treatment. It is also used for deep filtration of reclaimed water reuse system and swimming pool circulating water treatment system. It also has a good removal effect on suspended solids in industrial wastewater.
1. It is mainly used for the pretreatment of water treatment to remove turbidity, softened water, electrodialysis, reverse osmosis, and can also be used for surface water and groundwater. Can effectively remove suspended solids in water, organic matter, colloids, silt, etc.
2. It can be widely used in electronic power, petrochemical industry, metallurgy and electroplating, paper and textile, pharmaceutical dialysis, food and beverage, drinking water, factory and enterprise water, swimming pool, etc. Can meet the needs of liquid filtration in various industries.
Contact Person: hongjun