|Work Procedure:||Exchange Softening, Backflushing, Salt Feeding, Regenerating,etc.||Raw Material:||SS,FRP Or Carbon Steel With Rubber Lining|
|Filling Material:||Cation Resin,anion Resin Or Mixed Bed||Product Water:||Consistent Quality With Low Residual Hardness|
|Application:||For Boiler, Air-conditioner, Chemical, Light Textile,etc.||Control:||Autotrol Fully Automatic Multiple Valve Control Or Manual|
0.6MPa Water Treatment Tank,
SS034 Water Treatment Tank
SS034/316 Filter Tank, Liquid Storage Container,0.6MPa
Water tank application parameters include the general design of the tank, its materials of construction, as well as the following.
1. Location of the water tank (indoors, outdoors, above ground or underground)
2. Volume of water tank will need to hold
3. What the water will be used for
4. Temperature of area where water will be stored, concern for freezing.
5. Pressure requirements
6. How is the water to be delivered into and extracted, pumped out of the water tank.
7. Wind and Earthquake design considerations allow water tanks to survive seismic and high wind events.
Water tank application
Water tanks are liquid storage containers.
These tanks are usually storing water for human consumption.
A water tank provides for the storage of drinking water, irrigation agriculture,fire suppression,agricultural farming and livestock, chemical manufacturing,food preparation as well as many other possible solutions.
Contact Person: hongjun