|Product Name:||Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System||Function:||Reverse Osmosis Water Purification|
|Capacity:||Customized||Usage:||Pure Water Process|
|Raw Water:||Tap-water Or River Water||Control:||PLC Microcomputer Monitoring|
100000lph Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Equipment,
PLC Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Equipment
Desalination 99% Top Quality 500-100000lph Water Purification RO Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Machine
|Product Grouping||Reverse Osmosis|
|Application||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
The principle of RO water treatment system is that raw water passes through reverse osmosis membrane under high pressure, and the solvent in water diffuses from low concentration to high concentration to achieve the purpose of separation, purification and concentration. Reverse osmosis water treatment system can remove bacteria, viruses, colloid, organic matter and more than 99% soluble salts in water. The equipment has the characteristics of low operation cost, simple operation, high automation degree and stable effluent quality. Compared with other traditional water treatment methods, it has obvious advantages and is widely used in water treatment related industries.
RO separation process has its unique advantages:
(1) pressure is the main force in RO separation process, which does not go through the phase transition of energy intensive exchange and has low energy consumption;
(2) RO does not need a lot of precipitants and adsorbents, and its operating cost is low;
(3) RO separation engineering is simple in design and operation and short in construction period;
(4) RO purification efficiency is high and environmentally friendly. Therefore, RO technology has been widely used in domestic and industrial water treatment, such as desalination of seawater and brackish water, production of medical and industrial water, preparation of pure and ultra-pure water, industrial wastewater treatment, food processing concentration, gas separation, etc.
Desalination of seawater and brackish water: through RO membrane, more than 99% of salt ions in seawater or brackish water can be removed to obtain drinkable fresh water.
Preparation of pure water and ultrapure water: desalination water of different purity can be prepared by controlling the series of RO.
Industrial wastewater treatment:
(1) heavy metal wastewater treatment: mainly used for large-scale rinsing water of nickel, chromium and zinc plating and treatment of mixed heavy metal wastewater.
(2) printing and dyeing wastewater treatment, textile printing and dyeing wastewater with high chromaticity, high water not only, and the composition is very complicated, the waste water containing dye, slurry, oil, additives and inorganic salt, acid and alkali, fiber impurities, the dye structure also contains a lot of large biological toxic substances, such as nitro and amine compounds and heavy metals such as copper, chromium, zinc, arsenic element, if discharged directly without treatment, will cause serious pollution to the environment.
(3) recycling wastewater treatment of power plant: the RO system recycles and treats the circulating discharged water, and the water is used as the source of circulating supplementary water or boiler supplementary water system, which not only prevents environmental pollution, but also effectively saves water resources and reduces production costs.
(4) chemical wastewater treatment: RO terminal as industrial wastewater treatment, general of the inorganic salt, organic matter and heavy metal ions in the water has high interception rate, water quality is good, can recycle cooling water or process water recycling, not only save the fresh water usage, save production costs, also reduce the emissions of sewage, has important significance for environment protection and sustainable development.
How to service
100% factory tested before shipment
One Year's Quality Warranty
--General technical advice and business consultation.
--Suitable scheme and equipment as order.
--Designing as special requirement.
--Complete plan with technology and production line equipment.
2. After-sales Service
-- One year warranty.
--Inspecting equipments in every working procedure.
--Assisting foundation construction.
--Dispatching engineer to install and debug.
--Training the first-line worker on site;
--Visiting clients and solving production problem.
--Life-long maintenance service.
Contact Person: hongjun