|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||HJ R-1000 EDI-XJP|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Capacity:||1m3/hr||Raw Water:||Tap Water|
|Outlet Water's Silica:||5~20ppb||Outlet Water's Resistivity:||16~18.2MΩ.cm|
|Usage::||Electron Industry||Water Recovery Rate:||Up To 99%|
edi water treatment plant,
edi water treatment system
RO Plant Fitting Water Reverse Osmosis And Edi Filter System Industrial Deionized Water Systems
|Containerized Purification Equipment>EDI|
|Applicatio||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
|Features||Small equipment,easy transportation|
The advantages are:
1. Continuous production,no need for acid and alkali regenerating, without the emission of acid and alkali solution
2. Stable quality of output water
3. Low woking cost,standard design
4. Compact structure
5 Convenient operation and management
1. semiconductoe industry
2. electronic industry
3. power plant
4. chemcial industry
5. petroleum industry
6. metallurgy industry
7. pharmaceutical indusry
8. food and beverage industry
9. pilp&paper industry
10. automatic industry and many other industries
EDI(Electrodeionization) technology scientifically combine electrodialysis with ion exchang technology and substitutes the traditional ion exchang bed technique.
|specification||notes||working range||optimum performance|
|feedwater source||RO water , direct feed , or with intermediate break tank plus filter|
|EDI feed conductivity||ionic load determines size of the working bed and polishing bed within the EDI||1-20us/cm||1-6us/cm|
|feed conductivity equivalent||less than 50us/cm||less than 10us/cm|
|PH||low ph feedwater typically indicators the presence of CO2 which will decrease quality||5.0-9.5||7.0-7.5|
|total CO2||less than 5mg/l||less than 2mg/l|
|hardness||less than 1.0ppm at 90% recovery|
|organics||TOC||less than 0.5ppm||not detectable|
|metals||Fe,Mn,transition metals||less than 10ppb||not detectable|
|silica , SiO2||typically dissolved , reactive||less than 0.5ppm||
less than 0.2ppm
|oxidizers||Cl2 and O3 typically||not detectable||not detectable|
|particles||recommended direct feed particle - free RO permeate , or 1μm pre - filtration of feed from intermediate tank||SDI less than 1||SDI less than 0.5|
Product functional component description
1. Original water tank: liquid level controller unstable municipal water supply, with using the original water tank
storage system for water supply to meet the subsequent water use.
2. Mechanical filter: remove sand, mud, rust and other suspended solids and colloidal impurities from water. Automatic operation, washing, backwashing.
3. Full automatic activated carbon filter: the removal of organic impurities, part of the smell, removal of residual
chlorine. Automatic operation, washing, backwashing.
4. Automatic water softener: water softening, removal of the ion that is easy to form rigidity, such as Ca2+, Mg2+. Automatic operation, washing, backwashing, regeneration.
5.The salt box: filled with regeneration agent, used in water softener regeneration.
6. Security filter: remove the M >5 particles in the water to prevent clogging of the reverse osmosis membrane.
7. High pressure pump: pressure on RO reverse osmosis water
8. Fully automatic reverse osmosis
9. Pure water tank: water storage
10. Pure water pump: pressure on the water inlet. Pure water tank liquid level is higher than the high level and the ultra pure water tank liquid level is lower than the low water level, pure water pump starts.
12. Ultra pure water tank: storage of ultra pure water