|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, BV, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||HJ P-1000 JPZ|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Type:||Submersible Sewage Pump Waste Water Treatment For Plastic Recycling||Function:||Water Filter|
|Application:||Domestic, Industry, Commerical, Etc||Material:||Stainless Steel Or Carbon Steel|
|Control:||Automatic Controller||Voltage:||110v \220v \380v|
river water purification systems,
industrial sewage treatment plant
large scale commercial water filter pump ballast purification water treatment project system
|Product Grouping||Integrated Purifier|
|Application||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
The entire integrate system composes of a grid rotaional flow reactor, fast inclined tube settler and gravity valveless sand filter.
1. Short construction period with equipment manufacturing and civil construction being performed simultaneously.
2. Proactive and flexible system arrangement.
3. The system can even achieve a level two times higher than normal vertical flow reacting.
Consequently ,rotational flow is very workable process prior to sedimentation .
4. Sedimentation of the system occupies larger area than conventional vertical flow
sedimentation and thus displays a high efficiency than vertical flow sedimentation equipment.
5. Main equipment is made of steel with corrosion resistant and includes no moving part.
The life time of the equipment can last up to 15 years.
6. The integrated structure of the system requires 50% smaller footprint than civil water filtering
plant(Civil gravity sedimentation tank + civil valveless siphon filter tank) . Besides, it requires
water for backwash at amount 30% lessthan civil plant due to it’s higher efficiency in precipitation and no need for consumption of water from clean water tank.
1. river water treatment;
2. clear wastewater treatment;
3. treated effluent treatment;
4. life water or clear recycled water use;
5. water supply work test.
Foshan Hongjun Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional water treatment
equipment manufacturer, with more than 17 years specializing in the design, manufacture,
fabrication, installation, technology development and sales support of water treatment