|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||HJ C-1000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Echnology:||Reverse Osmosis||Frame Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cleaning System:||In Place& PE Tank||Outlet Water:||Drinking Water|
steel ro drinking water water treatment process reverse osmosis plant controllers price for 6000 lph liter per hour
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentrationthrough a semipermeable membrane to a region of low solute concentration in the result of applying an external pressure to reverse the natural flow of pure solvent.The solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side.A effective membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores ,but should allow smaller components of the solution(such as the solvent) to pass freely.Therefore,it is an appreciated water processor to remove impurities from water.
1. The reverse osmosis membrane desalt technique features higher efficiency, cost effective and reliable compared with common ion exchange and distilling method
2. RO membrane: imported GE membrane,high disalination rate,lowoperation cost,RO membrane auto wash and manual wash Pre-treatment system:304 Stainless steel tank with Auto valve,realizing operation unmanned.
3. Pumps:imported Grandfos booster pump,high effeciency with low noise,realiable and stable.
4. Control system:On-line monitoring and controlling the water quality,monitoring the water quality change condition timely,guarantee the water quality.
5. Brief flow chart:
Inhibitors→Raw water→Raw water pump→Sand filter→Carbon filter→5um Security filter→High pressure pump→Reverse osmosis→Outlet pure water→Cleaning tank → Cleaning pump
III . RO desalination advantages
1. 97% Desalination Rate
2. 50%-75% Recovery Rate
3. Low operating cost
4. Simple system integration with high efficiency and low noise
5. Flexible system configurations to meet a wide range of needs
6. Engineered to last with all stainless steel components
• Electronics / Metal finishing / Metalworking / Automotive
• Hotels, Resorts, Schools
• Beverage / bottling / Food processing
• Chemical blending / Manufacturing / Mining
• Pulp and paper / Textile
Q1: What is the price list?