|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Capacity:||10000L/H---50000L/H||Material:||Ceramic , SS304 316 ,UPVC|
|The Main Components:||Membrane ,Valve ,Pump||The Brand Of Components:||DOW,hydranautics,cms ,Grundfos ,CNP|
membrane filtration equipment,
ultrafiltration water system
ISO Ultrafiltration Membrane System , Ultrafiltration Water Treatment Plant For Mineral Water
UF Work Principle:
The Ultrafiltration is used to screening as separation principle ,that is process of membrane separation with the pressure ,the precision of filtration is in 0.005-0.01μm range,which can effectively remove particles ,colloids ,bacteria ,pyrogen and high polymer organic matter in water .It can be widely applied to the separation ,concentration,purification of substances .The Ultra filtration Process has no phase inversion , operation under normal temperature.It is better to separate for pyrogen ,and have good resistance heat ,resistance acid &alkali and oxidation resistance ,and it is continuously used under 60℃ and PH 2-11 for a long time.
(1) High filter accuracy, multilayer filter media, large filter area, lower pressure loss.
(2) Various control method: automatic control, pressure difference control, manual control.
(3) Easy for maintenance, and easy for filter media replace.
(4) Local control and remote control: Remote control can be added in special condition.
(5) Operation condition output, and fault alarm output is available to ensure the machine safety running.
(1) Water pretreat for power plant, chemical, papermaking, etc.
(2) For agriculture irrigating system.
(3) Water pretreatment for life water.
(4) water treatment for swimming pool.
(5) Side filtering system for circulating water.
(6) Color remove and reduce turbidity for surface water and underground water.
(7) Sewage treatment.
(8) metallurgy and industry.