|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||HJ R-1000 RO-LBY|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Skid Material:||SS304/ SS316||High Pressure Pump:||Grundfos/ CNP|
|Working Pressure:||0.8-1.4Mpa||RO Membrane:||Toray/ Dow|
|Outlet Capacity:||10 M3/hr||Inlet TDS:||<5000ppm|
|Outlet TDS:||<100ppm||PLC:||Siemens/ Omron|
|Product Grouping||Containerized Purification Equipment>Reverse Osmosis|
|Applicatio||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
|Features||Small equipment,easy transportation|
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentrationthrough a semipermeable membrane to a region of low solute concentration in the result of applying an external pressure to reverse the natural flow of pure solvent.The solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side.A effective membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores ,but should allow smaller components of the solution(such as the solvent) to pass freely.Therefore,it is an appreciated water processor to remove impurities from water.
1. The reverse osmosis membrane desalt technique features higher efficiency, cost effective and reliable compared with common ion exchange and distilling method
2. RO membrane: imported GE membrane,high disalination rate,lowoperation cost,RO membrane auto wash and manual wash Pre-treatment system:304 Stainless steel tank with Auto valve,realizing operation unmanned.
3. Pumps:imported Grandfos booster pump,high effeciency with low noise,realiable and stable.
4. Control system:On-line monitoring and controlling the water quality,monitoring the water quality change condition timely,guarantee the water quality.
5. Brief flow chart:
Inhibitors→Raw water→Raw water pump→Sand filter→Carbon filter→5um Security filter→High pressure pump→Reverse osmosis→Outlet pure water→Cleaning tank → Cleaning pump
III . RO desalination advantages
1. 97% Desalination Rate
2. 50%-75% Recovery Rate
3. Low operating cost
4. Simple system integration with high efficiency and low noise
5. Flexible system configurations to meet a wide range of needs
6. Engineered to last with all stainless steel components
• Electronics/Metal finishing/ Metalworking/Automotive
• Hotels, Resorts, Schools
• Beverage/bottling/Food processing
• Chemical blending/Manufacturing/Mining
• Pulp and paper/Textile
Q1: What is the price list?
A1: We quote according to details from a certain water treatment unit designed based on raw water condition , treatment requirements and capcity from our customers or details of certain designs from our customers of cooperating engineering companies.
Q2: What certifications do we have & what guarantee do we have ?
A2: We are certificated by ISO, BV and TUV. Our equipment has one year of gurantee.
Q3: How to pay?
A3: TT is most appreciated. Our practical is TT. 40% deposit before producing, 60% balance before loading by TT.
Q4: How to do onsite installation?/how to start up /operate / shut down /maintain?
A4: We offer manual /illustration/ drawing for installation and operation and maintenance. Special technician can be sent to do guide and train work if necessary to the customer, but a reasonable fee will be paid by customers.