|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||HJ P-1000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Size Choice:||500-100,000liter|
|Diameter:||500-3000mm||Max Operating Pressure:||87psi|
river rivulet stream water filtration treatment plant water small treatment plant
|Product Grouping||Integrated Purifier|
|Applicatio||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
|Features||Small equipment,easy transportation|
water filtering process description
The entire integrate system composes of a grid rotational flow reactor, fast inclined tube settler and gravity valveless sand filter.
1. Short construction period with equipment manufacturing and civil construction being performed simultaneously.
2. Proactive and flexible system arrangement.
3. The system can even achieve a level two times higher than normal vertical flow reacting.
Consequently ,rotational flow is very workable process prior to sedimentation .
4. Sedimentation of the system occupies larger area than conventional vertical flow
sedimentation and thus displays a high efficiency than vertical flow sedimentation equipment.
5. Main equipment is made of steel with corrosion resistant and includes no moving part.
The life time of the equipment can last up to 15 years.
6. The integrated structure of the system requires 50% smaller footprint than civil water filtering plant(Civil gravity sedimentation tank + civil valveless siphon filter tank) . Besides, it requires water for backwash at amount 30% lessthan civil plant due to it’s higher efficiency in precipitation and no need for consumption of water from clean water tank.
1. river water treatment;
2. clear wastewater treatment;
3. treated effluent treatment;
4. life water or clear recycled water use;
5. water supply work test.