|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per year|
|Body Material:||Carbon Steel||Production Capacity:||500-100000T/D|
|The Main Components:||Aerobic Tank + Anaerobic Tank + Sedimentation Tank + Equipment Room||Voltage:||220V/380V|
|Pipeline Material:||Carbon Steel|
500T/D Industrial Water Purification Equipment,
ISO 9001 Industrial Water Purification Equipment
Medical Water Large-Scale Integrated Wastewater Treatment Equipment
1. The hospital wastewater first enters the grid well. The role of the grid is mainly to intercept floating and particulate matter in the sewage, reduce the processing load of subsequent equipment and protect the normal operation of the pump.
2. The water coming out of the grille is lifted to the regulating tank by a lifting pump. The function of the regulating tank is to adjust the water quality and water volume, so that the water at different times and different water quality is fully mixed to ensure that the water quality and water volume entering the subsequent equipment are uniform and consistent. A certain load can be reduced, so that the whole set of processing equipment can withstand high load shocks in a short time.
3. In order to prevent SS from settling in the adjustment tank, install several aeration hoses in the adjustment tank to play a stirring role. At the same time, the adjustment tank has the functions of hydrolysis and acidification tanks, which can degrade some macromolecular organic pollutants into small molecular pollution. It removes some organic pollutants.
4. The water from the regulating tank flows to the hydrolysis and acidification tank of the integrated hospital sewage treatment equipment, anaerobic digestion of the macromolecular organic matter that is not easy to decompose into small molecular organic matter that is easy to decompose, and then the wastewater enters the contact oxidation tank, in the aeration tank Set up the filler and use it as the carrier of the biofilm. After being oxygenated, the wastewater to be treated flows through the filler at a certain flow rate and contacts with the biofilm. The biofilm and the suspended activated sludge work together to purify the wastewater.
5. The biologically treated wastewater flows into the sedimentation tank, and the supernatant after the sedimentation flows into the disinfection tank. After being disinfected by chlorine dioxide, it is discharged up to the standard.
1. The principle of whole process control. Control the whole process of hospital sewage generation, treatment and discharge.
2. The principle of reduction. The internal sanitation and safety management system of the hospital shall be strictly controlled, and the source of sewage and sewage shall be strictly controlled and separated. Domestic sewage and ward sewage in the hospital shall be collected separately, that is, source control, clean up and diversion. It is strictly forbidden to dispose of hospital sewage and sewage into the sewer at will.
3. The principle of local treatment. In order to prevent pollution and harm during the transportation of hospital sewage, it must be treated on-site in the hospital.
4. Classification guidelines. According to the hospital's nature, scale, wastewater discharge destination and regional differences, the hospital sewage treatment is classified and guided.
5. The principle of combining compliance with risk control. Comprehensively consider the basic requirements for the discharge of sewage in general hospitals and infectious disease hospitals, and at the same time strengthen the awareness of risk control, and improve the ability to respond to emergencies in terms of process technology, engineering construction, and supervision and management.
6. Ecological safety principles. Effectively remove toxic and harmful substances in sewage, reduce the generation of disinfection by-products during the treatment process, control excessive chlorine in the effluent, and protect the safety of the ecological environment.
Foshan Hongjun Water Treatment Equipment Co.,Ltd - Water Treatment Professor
Foshan Hongjun Water Treatment Equipment Co.,Ltd is a professional water treatment equipment manufacturer with more than 15 years experience, specializing in water treatment design, manufacture, installation, technologu development and also sales support in this lin.
Our philosophy is "Usig the most advanced technology, provide the highest quality enginering and the best service at most reasonale price".
We look forward to cooperating with you.