|Product Name:||Water Desalination Methods||Membrane Type:||Dow/Hydranautics/GE|
|Guarantee:||1 Year||Application:||Drinking Water, Desalination, Eletron|
commercial drinking water purification systems,
drinking water treatment plant
commercial mini small fully automatic irrigation reverse osmosis water storage tank ro water purifier plant machine
|Product Grouping||Containerized Purification Equipment>Reverse Osmosis|
|Applicatio||Electronic,power,photovoltaic,beverage,medicine,middle water recycling and sea water desalination,drinking|
|Features||Small equipment,easy transportation|
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentrationthrough a semipermeable membrane to a region of low solute concentration in the result of applying an external pressure to reverse the natural flow of pure solvent.The solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side.A effective membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores ,but should allow smaller components of the solution(such as the solvent) to pass freely.Therefore,it is an appreciated water processor to remove impurities from water.
1. The reverse osmosis membrane desalt technique features higher efficiency, cost effective and reliable compared with common ion exchange and distilling method
2. RO membrane: imported GE membrane,high disalination rate,lowoperation cost,RO membrane auto wash and manual wash Pre-treatment system:304 Stainless steel tank with Auto valve,realizing operation unmanned.
3. Pumps:imported Grandfos booster pump,high effeciency with low noise,realiable and stable.
4. Control system:On-line monitoring and controlling the water quality,monitoring the water quality change condition timely,guarantee the water quality.
5. Brief flow chart:
Inhibitors→Raw water→Raw water pump→Sand filter→Carbon filter→5um Security filter→High pressure pump→Reverse osmosis→Outlet pure water→Cleaning tank → Cleaning pump
III . RO desalination advantages
1. 97% Desalination Rate
2. 50%-75% Recovery Rate
3. Low operating cost
4. Simple system integration with high efficiency and low noise
5. Flexible system configurations to meet a wide range of needs
6. Engineered to last with all stainless steel components
• Electronics/Metal finishing/ Metalworking/Automotive
• Hotels, Resorts, Schools
• Beverage/bottling/Food processing
• Chemical blending/Manufacturing/Mining
• Pulp and paper/Textile
1. What is the price list?
We quote according to details from a certain water treatment unit designed based on raw water condition , treatment requirements and capcity from our customers or details of certain designs from our customers of cooperating engineering companies.
2.What certifications do we have & what guarantee do we have ?
We are certificated by ISO, BV and TUV. Our equipment has one year of gurantee.
3.What is the dimension?
Dimension depends on what kind of equipment involved in a certain complete system or plant . Dimension will be decided once the configuration and design of the system are figured out.
4.What are exchange components and cusumed materials?
Exchange components include all filter media such as sand, activated carbon, PP filter and membrane elements of UF, NF or RO. Consumed materials include dosing chemicals like coagulants or flocculants and chlorine and RO cleaning chemicals. There will be description of dosing in details in each manual to each water treatment system .
5. How to pay?
TT is most appreciated. Our practical is TT. 40% deposit before producing, 60% balance before loading by TT.
6. What is the time of delivery?
It depends on order size. Usually the delivery will be 30~60 days.
7. What’s the features of your factory processing?
Laser or plasma cutting, factory welding, fabricating, cutting and bending are what we
8. How to do onsite installation?/how to start up /operate / shut down /maintain?
We offer manual /illustration/ drawing for installation and operation and maintenance. Special technician can be sent do do guide and train work if necessary to the customer, but a reasonable fee will be paid by customers.
We have advanced techniques, i.e. EDI, RO, NF, UF and MF to provide project design,
construction, operation project and all-in-one service for different types of users in
semiconductor, pharmacy, petrochemical, food and light industries. We serve many famous
engineering companies at home and abroad.
Our company has a high-technical team making technical team making efforst to provide high
quality of service for users in different sectors and achieve the sustainable development and
using of the water source.
Using the most advanced technology to provide the better quality of engineering&equipment
and better service at the most reasonable price.We are looking forward to cooperating with
Contact Person: hongjun